20 November 2007

Big Brother Rumours

OK, You would think after Big Brother being complete rubbish this year, and not having watched most of the season that I would no longer be interested in Big Brother gossip. However all the changes that they are making for 2008 has caught my attention and will probably mean I will give it a go this year when it returns.





There are a number of rumours on the Behind Big Brother website. These include:

  • The return of BB Uncut - which I think would be an obvious idea to try and resuscitate the show

  • Having extra BB episodes and shows and more live streaming on the new Ten HD channel.

  • Having nominations on Sundays straight after the eviction

  • A new house "unlike any other we have seen before"

  • Having normal people in the house of all different ages... just not Barbie and Ken dolls under 25.
As well as these 'rumours', the audition process has begun on the official Big Brother website. With prospective housemates required to make a 90 second video stating why they should be in the BB house. These videos will then be posted on the Big Brother website from December for the public to vote for who they want to be a housemate!

It may be a very interesting year that will either make or break big brother... though I must say I am very upset that Gretel has left and been replaced by the egotistical idiot Kyle and his dopey sidekick Jacki-O.

1 comment:

Zoya said...

They always say bb will get better but its always the same. I hope they do have more of a variety of people. I can't beleive Im admitting to watching this. If its not better I won't be.