29 March 2007

Walking With Dinosaurs

Hi all,
Well it has been a busy couple of weeks at work, plus to top things off I am working this Saturday as well, so it feels like a very long week! Can't wait for next weekend (long weekend).

On Friday I am going to see Walking With Dinosaurs in at VodaPhone Areana. I am really looking forward to it, from the TV Adds it looks great. There is some video footage of how they made the Dinosaur puppets here, and a preview of a scene from the show here.

On Sunday Seans uncle is coming over to do the decking around the backyard for us. This became a high priority after the good bit of rain we had earlier in the week. It made me a couple of inches higher whilst I was hanging out the washing with the mud sticking to my shoes.

So far I have nothing special planned for the Easter weekend, just catching up on rest sounds good. Sean doesn't get the public holidays, so he only has Saturday and Sunday off.

Anyway, better go. I will put a post on to tell you what Walking with Dinosaurs was like.

Bye

No comments: