08 March 2007

I'm Back.... online

Hi all,
Finally I am back on the net after moving in. Took me a little longer than expected to get the Internet connected up at the new place after moving, but that's all done now.

The move went well, it is hard to believe that it was only over a week ago. Most things are done around the place now, and most things have found a home. The only real messy area is the kitchen due to lack of cupboard space, but we have an island bench on order that should hopefully be fitted within the next couple of weeks.

Also still to come is a built in wardrobe for upstairs which is happening in 2 weeks time, and roller blinds, which we are waiting on an install date for.

I am off work until Tuesday, so I have the next few days to do little odds and ends around the place. Sean has been keeping me busy.

Most surprising thing from the move is the house didn't come with toilet roll holders! I could not believe that, so that was a moving in night trip to Bunnings to buy a couple of those for me to install.

All the electrical, couches, dining setting ect arrived on time as expected. Can't believe how much packaging they put around these things though, it's unbelievable.

When we got our phone connected we had our first phone call within 1/2 an hour. Unfortunately it was some telemarketer calling from some Delhi call centre!

If I haven't sent you my new contact details yet just drop me an email so I can pass them on to you. Don't be offended, my mind has not really been with it, so it's nothing personal!

I have some photos of the house for you...






Anyway, better go. Lots to do...

Andrew

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew place looks great hope all is well? now you can finally settle down and get on with things. Arlene