15 October 2006

Weekend By The Sea

Sean and I spent this weekend down at my grandparents caravan at Ocean Grove. It was nice to get away from everything and just have time to chill out and relax. We went straight down on Friday evening, I had an RDO on Friday so I drove Sean to work in the morning, went and had my hair cut and did some other stuff, did a bit of Work at SirsiDynix in the afternoon, then picked Sean up and drove straight down from Seans Work.

On Saturday we went for a walk along the beach at Point Lonsdale, followed by a trip into Queenscliff to look at some of the local galleries for painting ideas for the house. We had lunch at the View Grand in Queenscliff. We then went to Drysdale, Clifton Springs, Port Arlington, then back to the Caravan before going back to Queenscliff to get some fish and chips for tea.

On Sunday we went for a walk along the beach in the morning, packed up our stuff then went to "the house" and my grandparents before going home.

I didn't have my camera with me so I have no house photos to share (thank god you are probably thinking!). All the electrical work is complete and I spoke to the builder on Thursday and he said that they are doing the plaster work this week, so I believe we will no longer have access to the inside from this week (bummer!).

I held my first training session at Brimbank last Thursday, it was staff training for Microsoft Outlook. It all went well, so hopefully this will carry through to some successful training sessions once the Sydenham Library opens in December.

No comments: