18 September 2006

Weekly Update

Oh well, another weekend is over and I have now started my last week at SirsiDynix. It's shaping up to be a busy week. A workmate from Adelaide is over for the next few days doing some training, so I am going out with her for dinner tonight. I have a tender I need to get finished by lunch time Wednesday I have been working on for most of today, then I have some other jobs I want to finish up before Friday.

disappointingly very little work was done on the house last week - not even enough to warrant new photos. The only change has been the sewage plumbing for upstairs has been put in. The windows are all still sitting there - not yet put in, which means that no more brushwork has been done, cause they are waiting for the windows to go in before they can brick up any higher.

My lot are up in Queensland at the minute so I have been staying at seams house since Friday. As I always find when I stay away from home I have not been sleeping as well, so I am already feeling totally exhausted. Hopefully I will hit the pillow tonight and go out like a lightbulb.

Until my next blog... Goodnight!

No comments: