14 September 2006

Another Day, Another Dollar

Well it is fast approaching the end of another week. This week has flown by (thank god), and so far it looks like it may be a quiet weekend. My Mum and sisters are off to Queensland for a couple of weeks, so it should be nice a quiet at home. Traffic should hopefully be a little quieter on the way to and from work, meaning more time at home and less time on the road.

It has been extremely busy at work this week. I have so much to get done before I finish up here next Friday. To think I have really settled in now, and I am going to go back to being unsettled and having to learn everything from scratch again.

Oh well. Hopefully a great deal has been done on the house this week since it has been nice weather. Anyway I have to go, so much to do, so little time!

No comments: