31 August 2006

Busy Weekend Ahead

Hey,
I have a busy weekend ahead despite my initial plan of having a quiet one at home doing bugger all. I'm going to Adelaide for the day on Friday, which means up at 5am, and don't get back into Melbourne til 7pm, so I will be absolutely exhausted by the time I get home.

The original plan was to make up for a exhausting Friday by sleeping in Saturday. However, Sean has booked his car in for a service Saturday morning, so we need to get up early, I then need to follow Sean down to K-Mart Tyre and Auto in my car to pick him up once he drops his car off. We are then going to go looking at electrical (again), then to the block, then to a lighting place that is having a big closing down sale.

Sunday is fathers day (I didn't realize til yesterday!), which means we have lunch at my grandparents. Sean and I then have to duck off for a while 1/2 way through to go and pick up some Tuppaware at Northland that was stuffed up in our original order. Before we go to my Grandparents Sunday morning we will head off to the Gisborn Market. The Gisborn market is on the first Sunday of every month, and now the spring weather is hitting us should start getting quite a good variety of stores.

Why do I sense that next week is going to be a very tiring week?

No comments: