22 February 2008

One journey comes to an end - another begins

Well, I am saddened to say that Sean and I have decided to go our separate ways. While we will continue to live together, romantically and in all other ways we will now travel our own roads.

While I am sad that we have lost what Sean and I had, I also have a great sense of excitement with the possibilities that lay ahead. I know it will not be easy, but I think in the end both of us may benefit from calling it quit's now.

My biggest challenge will be re-creating a social life for myself, which I am slowly trying to do. I am trying to give Sean his space so he has the best chance possible to build a solid foundation with his new boyfriend, but we will continue to remain close friends.

2 comments:

kat said...

Hey Andrew,
I'm truly, truly sorry about you & Sean. Life can sometimes SUCK, big time. Relationships are often hard-and you did well with Sean. I guess it's not meant to be.But think of the future....the possibilities out there. What I'm trying to say is that you should never,never give up on having relationships. Its what makes us HUMANS..afterall. Myself there are days I would like to KILL my husband too.. but you just take the good with the bad. Sometimes I wonder what is like to be single again....SSShhh.Just a crazy thought.but as you say in your blog- One journey comes to an end and another begins.Cheers.

Zoya said...

Hey Andrew

Thanks for the coffee and cake. You have a beautiful house thanks for inviting us over. I cant believe you had broken up with Sean and you still had us over stuffing our faces. If id known I would have stayed longer and had a drink with you The good stuff(alcohol) I know your nana thinks your an alcoholic but Ive always believed alcohol is good for the soul Hee hee.

Your going thru what all of us have gone thru a sad break up. It does get easier just give it time. Thats all you can do. Its great to see your getting help though Ive always thought you needed a psychiatrist not a psychologist!

Another thing I thought you were a private person and here you are telling the world your personal stuff. Its good to see your so open I wish I was like that. Now I know if I want to see what your up to I can check your blog out.

Any way bye for now dont forget Dr Phil is always around for some words of wisdom.