21 May 2007

"Achoo", cough cough

Well it has been a hell of a weekend. Winter has set in, and do I get sick - no, my computer does! My PC has come down with the Vundo virus which is proving to be a pain in the butt to remove. I have run several different virus removal tools specially developed to kill Vundo, and I still have traces of the stupid thing throughout my system!

We had an electrician come over last week and install some new light fittings around the place. This included 2 new fittings in the gallery which have improved the lighting in there so much. We also have a new light in the stairwell which looks really cool (I will post some new pics soon), and finally a heater lamp in the bathroom which you could cook a roast under!

Delfin also came and did the front and side garden beds last week, so from the street view the house now looks completely finished and occupied.

Have a full week at work this week, no RDO plus I'm working this Saturday, so this Sunday will be a total bludge day.

Also, most of you probably won't believe me, but I have not been watching Big Brother this year. This has to be the crappiest season ever and lost my loyalty after about week 2.

Anyway, better go do something constructive. I promise to post some more pics soon.

No comments: